Online Therapy services via video call
Due to COVID-19 we are now carrying out online sessions for the majority of our clients.
All online sessions will be carried out using Zoom video conferencing software. All you will need to do is click on a secure link that we send you prior to the session and it will work on all mobile, tablet and laptop/desktop devices.
Throughout 2020 the online session proved very successful with all of out clients and we found that many clients continued with this approach even when we were lowered into Tier 2.
A risk assessment will be carried out prior to any visits to evaluate the current COVID rate in the area and local / national guidelines.
- £120 for a comprehensive Speech and Language Assessment using specialist assessment software and screen sharing.
- Full review of prior records before assessment
- Summary report following assessment
Online Therapy Sessions
- £80 per hour
- 7 day email follow-up support per session
- Carryover summary therapy activity plan
Online Parent/Carer/Teacher Training Sessions
Fees and Packages discussed on needs led basis
Bespoke training packages to discuss individuals communication needs and advice on implementation of therapy and therapy strategies.
Additional Report writing time where full Comprehensive Report Required
- £70 per hour
- For assessments requiring a detailed report to support processes such as evidencing an EHCP, additional report writing time will be added to the initial assessment costs.
- A cap of 3 hours will be placed on report writing depending on the complexity of the case. The predicted report writing time will be discussed with you prior to commencing the report.
Comprehensive Therapy Programmes with Resources following Online Session
- Comprehensive therapy plan with agreed goals
- Provision of printable resources
- 7 days email / telephone follow up as required – telephone follow up at pre bookable times
* Need to have had an assessment within the last 6 months,