Assessments are carried out within the home, school or support environments accessed by an individual (i.e day services, respite care). We look holistically at the individual across a range of settings to see how they communicate functionally and assess how we may support that individual to develop their communication skills.
- An assessment typically last up to 90 minutes.
- As part of the assessment process case history will be collated with the individual and their support network.
- Assessments carried out may be formal (using standardised assessment tools) or informal (observational/non standardised assessment activities).
- Each assessment carried out will be tailored to the individuals needs.
- Following the assessment you will be provided with a comprehensive report that will detail the findings of our assessment and suggest a plan of therapeutic support. The report will be provided within 10 working days of the assessment.
- Following an assessment you are under no obligation to engage in a therapy plan with us.
Initial AssessmentFace to Face home or School
90 minutes visit
Full review of prior records before assessment
Comprehensive report following assessment
15 days email or telephone follow up support